Oritech has been involved in supplying professional tools and equipment related to the electronics manufacturing and service industry for over 10 years. We support research and development and the electro-mechanical fields as well as tools and tool kits for on-site service and installation technicians. We are renowned for our high level of customer service and quality products.
If you are looking for a new set of tools such as fluke multimeters , soldering stations and other electronic tools in a tough robust toolcase, then get in contact with us. No order is too small, we treat all orders and customers with the highest possible level of customer service. And if we dont have it online give us a call because we can probably source it anyway. Thats because customer satisfaction is our top priority, so if you are after that new level of customer service and satisfaction then give us a call at Oritech today and the team will be pleased to assist you with your enquiry.
''Satisfaction is our Silent Salesman''
Oritech and its Environment and Waste Management Policy.
Here at Oritech Pty Ltd we are committed to conducting environmentally friendly practices throughout all of our department operations. Especially when it comes to correct and legal disposal of Hazardous and Dangerous Chemicals in accordance with EPA guidelines (Environment Protection Authority Victoria)
Below is a copy of the Oritech Environment and Waste Management Policy created in August 2016 to establish correct guidelines for all employees and management to adhere to.
Oritech Pty Ltd Environmental and Waste Management Policy
We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Oritech Pty Ltd Management and all Staff Members will:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- Promptly report all noncompliance issues in accordance with applicable governmental reporting requirements, evaluate causes of noncompliance, and implement corrective actions,
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and correctly disposed of,
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes,
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
This Policy Statement has been reviewed, approved and signed by the Managing Director, Mr Paul Kingon.
A signed copy of this policy can be requested at any time by contacting Oritech Pty Ltd.
Next Policy Evaluation and Review is August 2017.