Hakko FX888D Soldering Station
Hakko FX888D Soldering Station
|All orders placed online over $150 are shipped FREE Australia wide... Read More If this product is in stock, if ordered before 3pm, it will be shipped today. If it is not ordered before 3pm, it will be shipped first thing tomorrow morning.|
|If you find this product advertised at a cheaper price, we will match it... Read More|
|If you have a question about this product or need advice on the best solution for your needs, chat LIVE with us below or call us on 1800 444 344.|
Australia‘s most popular soldering iron, in stock and with fast shipping
Genuine 240V Hakko Soldering Station with a FREE pair Piergiacomi Flush Side Cutters (138mm).
The Hakko FX888D Soldering Station is the upgrade to the original FX888. With an easy to read digital display, Hakko‘s latest model combines reliability, excellent thermal recovery, a range of tips and spares and is very easy to use. As a genuine all-round soldering station, the Hakko FX888D offers a number of features that make it suitable for hobbyists or electronics professionals.
- Easy to set-up and use
Clear, easy to read digital display
Temperature range from 50 degrees Celsius to 480 degrees Celsius
Excellent thermal recovery
Password protection for temperature settings
Excellent temperature stability of within 1 degree Celsius
Compatible with all original FX888D tips and spares
Excellent Thermal Recovery
- The Hakko FX888D has an increased heater output of 30% compared to the Hakko 936 & 937 models. It also offers outstanding thermal recovery by using T18 tips, allowing soldering to be done at a lower temperature and in-turn reduces the thermal impact of components and extends tip life.
- The Hakko FX888D is perfect when space is limited. With a footprint of only 10cm x 12cm, it provides a powerful soldering solution without taking up valuable space. The rubber feet of the control unit are also positioned at the very outer edges of each corner, giving the unit incredible stability.
Easy to Set-Up and Use
- There are only two buttons on the FX888D - UP and ENTER. That‘s all that is required to set-up and operate this easy to use system. With a clear user interface, setting-up and using this soldering iron is fast and simple. This unit also comes with a convenient Soldering Iron Holder.
Password Protection for Temperature Settings
- Once you‘ve set-up your desired temperature and soldering settings on the FX888D, you can save and protect them from being changed by using the password feature. This is designed to ensure the operator can quickly and confidently pick-up and use their soldering iron with the correct temperature settings.
- The Hakko FX888D offers up-to five temperature pre-sets so you can conveniently and quickly switch between different temperature settings. Operators can set the temperature of each pre-set to suit their style and type of soldering work. Pre-sets can be protected using the password function mentioned above.
This product comes with:
- Soldering station (FX-888D)
- Soldering iron (FX-8801 with soldering tip type B - HT18-B)
- Iron holder (with cleaning wire, cleaning sponge)
- Australian Plug
- Instruction Manual